late breaking abstracts - for poster Presentation
We are calling for late breaking abstracts: Do you have new data that wasn't fully available by the abstract submission deadline in January?
DEADLINES & GUIDELINES
The online abstract submission is now CLOSED
The deadline for submission of late breaking abstract is 14 May, 2023, 23:59 (CET).
You will receive notification of acceptance or rejection in early February 2023.
General rules & guidelines
- Abstracts should cover original work.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Submission of an abstract implies formal commitment by the presenting author to register for the congress and to hold their presentation. However, registration is not required at the time of submission.
- All abstracts will be evaluated by the ESCAP 2023 Congress Scientific Committee and may be rejected or might be selected for a different presentation format.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the congress APP and will be available for download on the congress website prior to the congress.
- Please note that the corresponding author will receive all correspondence about the abstract.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us.
- If the abstract must be withdrawn, the ESCAP 2023 Congress Secretariat must be notified in writing at least ONE MONTH PRIOR to the congress on
- Please make sure you will be available all days to hold your presentation, as the programme will be determined at a later stage.
- Accepted individual oral presentations will be grouped to a symposium by the scientific committee.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The title should be brief and clearly indicate the nature of the presentation.
- The abstract description must be within 250 words.
- All abstracts can include an unlimited number of authors.
Please find below an overview of the topics abstracts may cover.
- Birth Cohorts and longitudinal studies
- Brain and genetics
- Social and family networks.
- Public Health and Organisation of CAP Services.
- Determinants - Trajectories
- Development – Trauma and Resilience
- Prevention & intervention
- Pediatric Liaison and other
- eHealth networks and digital psychiatry
- Young professionals
- Authors present the results of data-rich research, new projects or clinical reports with the opportunity for feedback from viewers.
- Posters have to be set up on the designated poster boards (the respective set-up times will follow).
- They will be presented during a poster session, the best of each day will be awarded.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate contacting ESCAP 2023 Abstract Help Desk